Evaluating Cognition in Parkinson’s Disease Clinical Trials
March 20, 2019
The past two decades have seen multiple industry trials explore the impact of drug treatments (primarily dopaminergic therapies and cholinesterase inhibitors) on cognition in Parkinson’s disease (PD) and PD dementia (PDD).
How to Leverage eCOA for Improved Signal Detection in Pediatric & Rare Disorder Trials
March 4, 2019
Combining eSource Technology with Expert Clinical Science to Reduce Rater Errors on Cognitive, Behavioral and Developmental Assessments for Infants to Young Adults.
Cogstate Solutions for Clinical Practice
June 18, 2018
How will healthcare providers manage increasing resource demands needed to care for patients with cognitive impairment? Rapid and reliable cognitive assessment can play a pivotal role in the growing brain health epidemic.
Delirium and POCD – What’s the prevalence? How are they defined? How can they be measured?
June 18, 2018
Brain Health Complications, such as POCD and Delirium, are an enormous burden on Healthcare providers around the world, and measurement and monitoring are critical for effective management of these conditions.
Selecting CNS Endpoint Measures in Pediatric and Rare Disease Clinical Trials: Key Considerations for Cognitive and Behavioral Assessments
May 21, 2018
- Pamela Ventola – Senior Science Director, Pediatrics and Rare Disease
The ABCs of Assessing Cognition in Oncology Clinical Trials: Applications, Benefits, and Considerations
May 17, 2017
- Jeffrey S. Wefel, PhD, ABPP, Section Chief and Associate Professor, Section of Neuropsychology, Department of Neuro-Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Increasing the Precision of Cognitive Endpoints in Schizophrenia Clinical Trials
February 13, 2017
- Paul Maruff – Chief Science Officer, Cogstate
Optimizing CNS Endpoints Using Technology-enabled Workflows
November 16, 2016
- Pamela Bynum – Learning & Operational Excellence Director, Cogstate
- Daniella Mulder – Senior Director of Project Management, Clinical Ink
- Lisle Kingery, PhD – Clinical Science Director, Cogstate
The Preclinical Alzheimer Cognitive Composite: From Theory to Practical Application in Global Clinical Trials
September 6, 2016
- Paul Maruff – Chief Science Officer
- Edward Bartolic – Senior Science Director