Are you a bilingual clinical/pediatric/developmental/neuropsychologist?
We’re expanding our global consultant network of Local Expert Advisors (LEADs), offering exciting, impactful and flexible consulting opportunities for clinicians around the world.
- Exciting consulting opportunities with a fast-growing global company
- Professional diversification
- Flexible, customizable work schedule; 100 percent remote work
- Contribute to pharmaceutical advances in dementia and rare disease research, and other psychological/neurological indications
- Opportunity to join a network of 130 international experts in psychology
|Job Title||Local Expert Advisor (LEAD),
Consulting Psychologist, Clinical Trials
|Job Type||Part time (~8 hours/week), Fee for Service|
The Local Expert Advisor (LEAD) will be a bilingual, clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist in a consulting role in global clinical trials delivering reviews of completed psychological assessment batteries, which have been administered to subjects during international pharmaceutical clinical trials. Cogstate provides all consultants with comprehensive (compensated) training on general Cogstate operational policies and study-specific procedures prior to performing reviews. Weekly time commitment and work flow vary by study and language demand as well as consultant availability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Offering expert opinion to Cogstate’s operational and science teams on culture-specific aspects of the paper and pencil assessment process
- Providing input on translation and cultural validation of tests
- Translating response forms into English
- Assisting in rater training and -certification in local language
- Coaching raters on clinical interviewing skills, standardized administration and scoring practices
- Delivering of applied rater training via video teleconference
- Leading face to face training of raters at local investigator meeting
- Conducting rater remediation teleconferences
- Providing reviews of completed neuropsychological test batteries for central monitoring of data to ensure accuracy in administration and scoring and contribute to the overall success of a clinical trial
- Reviewing response forms coming from local sites and offer feedback to those raters via email and telephone communications
- Liasing with and offering support to personnel at local sites
- Administering phone assessments of psychological battery to subjects and caregivers
- MD, PhD or equivalent degree in clinical psychology/neuropsychology/developmental psychology or pediatric psychology
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with psychological assessment in clinical research industry, academic or clinical settings
- Experience with cognitive/behavioral/functional assessment of neurological/psychiatric populations
- Bilingual, licensed psychologists (English + one or more additional language(s), with high written and spoken proficiency in both, native and second languages (most desirable language include French, German, Italian, Dutch, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese at this time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, being highly organized and methodical, with attention to detail to ensure delivery
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, email, Skype, cloud-based storage service and software installation (review work requires MS Office Excel 2010 or newer).
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org