The team of accomplished neuropsychologists provide actionable insights into:
- Drug development strategies
- Protocol design
- Test selection for screening, safety and efficacy
- Exploratory measures and innovative methodologies
- Test design and development
- Statistical plans, analyses and reports
Our expert scientists are actively engaged with leading academics around the world to use the Cogstate expertise and systems to solve some of today’s most pressing issues in the understanding of cognitive decline associated with neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease. Other areas of significant scientific contributions include depression, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, oncology, HIV dementia, autism and many others.