The Cognigram system is a simple and scientifically valid computerized test intended to aid healthcare professionals with rapid assessment of cognition in individuals aged 6 – 99 years old. The system is HIPAA compliant and FDA reviewed.
- Rapid – Tests take only 10-15 minutes.
- Immediate & Informative – Rapid reporting provides immediate results to clinicians after testing. Tests detect subtle changes in cognition that may not be apparent on traditional instruments.
- Automated & Flexible – Tests are fully automated, simplifying the practice of routine cognitive assessment. Administration is also flexible with in-clinic or at-home testing on PCs or iPads/tablets.
- Sensitive & Reliable – Tests are unaffected by language, education, cultural background, or practice. They are sensitive to change in a wide range of brain disorders and provide reliable results with high test-retest validity.
- Trusted – Tests are widely validated and adopted in academic research and pharmaceutical drug trials.