- Quality & Compliance
- Our Process
- Rater Training
- Computerized Tests
- Detection Task
- Identification Task
- One Card Learning Task
- One Word Learning Task
- One Back Task
- Two Back Task
- Monitoring Task
- International Shopping List Task
- International Shopping List Task - Delayed Recall
- Chase Test
- Groton Maze Learning Test
- Groton Maze Learning Test - Delayed Recall
- Groton Maze Learning Test - Reverse Delayed Recall
- Social-Emotional Cognition Task
- Set-Shifting Task
- Continuous Paired Associate Learning Task
- Continuous Paired Associate Learning Task: Delayed Recall
CogState’s understanding of cognitive testing is unparalleled in the industry.
CogState provides state-of-the-art rater training services and the most sensitive and reliable computerized tests, as well as specialized cognitive consulting services.
When it comes to cognitive testing, CogState has unique depth of scientific, operational and technological expertise.
- CogState was founded by neuropsychologists, actively engaged in research in the population, in the clinic, and in clinical drug trials.
- Our core team of expert neuropsychologists has depth of experience and expertise that is unmatched by any other service provider.
- Our operational leadership and execution teams all have scientific and engineering backgrounds, enabling flawless execution.
- Supported by a customer-oriented team of software developers, CogState drives the development of not only advanced cognitive tests, but also of new, automated systems for online training, central monitoring, and other supporting systems.
This systematic and dynamic integration of science, operations and technology at CogState not only delivers high-quality cognitive data in a cost-effective manner, but also stimulates new developments, such as innovative rater training and central monitoring methods for the support of traditional neuropsychological paper and pencil tests.